Leah Skjei, MD, FACEP
Clinical Assistant Professor – Department of Emergency Medicine, Loyola University Chicago – Stritch School of Medicine
University of Chicago, 2002
University of Rochester, 1999
Areas Of Interest:
- Howes, D, and Skjei, L, “Ch. 77: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease,”
- Harwood-Nuss’ Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine, 6e, 2015.
- Small Group Facilitator, Patient Centered Medicine 2, Loyola Medical School, August 2017 to present.
- Small Group Facilitator: “EKG Review,” EM Clinical Clerkship, Loyola Medical School, 2016, 2017, 2018.
- Lecture: “The Difficult Airway, “ Difficult Airway Course, Loyola University Medical Center, April 2018.
- Medical School Review Committee, Stritch School of Medicine, July 2016-Present.
Honors & Awards:
- ICEP Meritorious Service Award (April 2018)
- Spirit of Martin Luther King Award (January 2018)
- Midwestern University Alumni Achievement Award (November 2016)
- Facilitator of the Year, Honorable Mention (2015)
RYT-200 hour (Registered Yoga Teacher) as of September 2018